PT Honolulu 2012DATA EVENTO: 10-02-2012
|Top 25 finishers also earn invitations and airfare to Pro Tour Avacyn Restored. All prizes in U.S. Dollars. Prizes subject to change.|
Pro Tour Dark Ascension is a three-day invitation-only Standard Constructed and Innistrad / Dark Ascension Booster Draft format event with a Standard Top 8.
Hawaii Convention Center
1801 Kalakaua Avenue
Honolulu, Hawaii 96815
Tournament Hall Hours
The tournament hall is closed to the public. Each Pro Tour participant is allowed one guest. Security wristbands will be distributed at the entrance to the hall on Thursday during registration and Friday morning. For Pro Tour participants and their guests, the hall will be open at these times:
Thursday: 3 p.m. - 9 p.m.
Friday: 7:30 a.m. - 9 p.m.
Saturday: 8 a.m. - 9 p.m.
Sunday: 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Single-card vendors will be on-site starting Thursday.
The Magic: The Gathering Tournament Rules and Infraction & Penalty Guide are in effect for this event unless specifically overruled by information in this Format Document.
- Standard Constructed and Booster Draft
- 1 Dark Ascension and 2 Innistrad boosters will be used for drafting
- Deck lists are required
- Check Magic Tournament Rules for Standard and Booster Draft format rules.
- Day 1 will consist of 5 rounds of Standard followed by 3 rounds of Booster Draft
- Day 2 will consist of 3 rounds of Booster Draft followed by 5 rounds of Standard
- 16 Swiss Rounds total, 55 minutes per round
- When time is called, the active player will finish the turn and five additional turns will be taken
- Stalling and slow play rules will be strictly enforced during the tournament.
- All players may participate in all 8 Swiss rounds of Friday's competition.
- Players with 15 or more match points after round 8 will advance to Saturday's competition.
- The top 8 players after round 16 will advance to Sunday’s Top 8 single-elimination finals.
- Top 8 will be Standard format
- Top 8 matches will be best 3 of 5
- Where necessary, the standings after the Swiss rounds will still be used to determine final order in the standings.
- While there are no time limits in the Top 8, players are expected to play at a reasonable pace and finish their matches within 90 minutes.
- For the first game of each match in the Top 8, the player that finished higher in the Swiss rounds chooses either to play first or to play second. For subsequent games in each Top 8 match, the usual Play/Draw rule applies (loser of the previous game decides whether to play first in the next game.)
- Planeswalker Points Multiplier 12x (Lifetime Total only), REL: Professional
- Players are required to use the same Standard deck for Day 1, Day 2, and the Top 8
- Players are responsible for knowing all DCI rules and high-level tournament rules.
- Players must bring pen, paper, card sleeves and appropriate counters.
3 p.m. - 8 p.m.: Player registration
8:55 a.m.: Seating for player meeting posted.
9 a.m.: Mandatory Player meeting begins. Decklists are collected from player tables by judges.
9:15 a.m.: Day 1 play begins.
8:55 a.m.: Day 2 pairings posted.
9 a.m.: Day 2 play begins.
10:30 a.m.: Finals players check in at the Top 8 area.
11 a.m.: Single-elimination matches begin.
ATTENZIONE: questo calendario è compilato a mano dagli arbitri italiani e NON è da intendersi ufficiale. Il sito IMJ e i suoi collaboratori volontari NON sono responsabili per informazioni errate, tornei annullati e rinviati, informazioni errate in esso contenute. Il calendario completo dei tornei è disponibile alla pagina ufficiale Wizards Event Locator cui si deve far riferimento.